Theresa, our Project leader, and I love fall! Together we created this beautiful tiny house tealight! Made from Ditto oven-bake clay & tools. This is an adult and family workshop for ages 6+. We hope you will come to celebrate Autumn with us this Fall in our beautiful, warm & cozy studio and Eexperience the joy of artists working together to create one of the most beautiful little tea light lanterns you ever did
PS: This project will also be available as an art kit on 25Cats.com and in your local studio in August!
$15 per hour/visit/station
- Each participant sculpts one house sculpture around a 16 oz glass jar
- Bring a friend for an extra $5 (per hour)! You can have up to 2 people per station if you are in the same bubble.
Recommended Booking Time
- We recommend at least 90 minutes for this workshop.
- If you need more time to complete your tiny house, you can book another workshop time.
If you go over your pre-booked time, you will be charged for another full hour. No exceptions. If you are late, your start time will be taken as the time you booked.
- For ages 6 to adult.
- Ages 6 to 12 must be accompanied by a registered adult.
If you are looking for online classes please visit: 25cats.com